How can we help?
- What benefit does the BixonBOX offer and why don’t I just build my own eGPU with cheaper options? Why should I pay more for a BixonBOX?
- Why should I purchase the BizonBOX and not buy a different chassis made by a different manufacture?
- Will I ever need to connect a higher wattage power supply to the BizonBOX? Is it possible to connect a higher wattage power supply if my graphics card requires it?
- What power supply is needed to run the BizonBOX? I read most desktop graphics cards require a 600-watt power supply
- Because the BizonBOX has two ports, does it support daisy chaining?
- Is it possible to connect two or more BizonBOX chassis? Does the BizonBOX support SLI configurations?
- Will performance of Thunderbolt 3 be affected by cable length? Is there a difference in speed when using different lengths of Thunderbolt 3 cables?
- Is there a significant performance difference between 20Gbps and 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 cables?
- Is Thunderbolt 3 backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1/2 port?
- Can I connect an eGPU through a different interface connection (e.g. DisplayPort, USB, HDMI (1.4 and/or 2.0), or FireWire)?
- Some eGPUs has two Thunderbolt 3 port, can I connect two GPUs in a daisy chain?
- Is it possible to connect two or more eGPUs? Does eGPU support SLI configurations?