How can we help?
- What is the BixonBOX and what will it do for me?
- Why is the BizonBOX so expensive?
- Does the BizonBOX take full advantage of my GPU’s bandwidth?
- Will the BizonBOX work if my internal graphic card no longer works or has burned out?
- The BizonBOX doesn’t work. What should I do?
- What monitors do you recommend for use with the BizonBOX?
- How do I connect my BizonBOX and configure it properly?
- Can I run the BizonBOX through a different interface connection (e.g. DisplayPort, USB, HDMI (1.4 and/or 2.0), or FireWire)?
- Is it possible to connect two or more BizonBOX chassis? Does the BizonBOX support SLI configurations?
- Because the BizonBOX has two ports, does it support daisy chaining?
Below is a quick checklist to help determine BizonBOX compatibility and which bundle is right for...
BizonBOX 3 compatibility list: MacBook Pro with TouchBar, 13-inch, Late 2016–2017 MacBook Pro wi...
Yes, you can. You can connect BizonBOX 3 to a 2011–2015 Mac via Apple adapter. Order here »
Depending on your use case, we have prepared detailed guide for best graphics card choise for you...
Yes, but we highly recommend buying one of our bundles. You will get a completely hassle-free exp...
NVIDIA: GTX 9xx-Series Note: GTX 10xx-Series requires OS X Sierra 10.12 and higher. If you are us...
Yes. If you have placed the order before Nov, 1 2017, please contact our technical support t...
OS X: OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 or later OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later macOS Sierra 10.12 macOS Hig...
There are two versions of new BizonBOX, how do I tell the difference between BizonBOX 2S and BizonBOX 3 and which one is right for me?
The BizonBOX 2S is a legacy model for Macs that have compatibility issues with the BizonBOX 3. He...
– BizonBOX 2S –> BizonBOX 3: upgrade available Note: This is a good option if you own 2011–201...
Not necessarily. It depends on your Mac configuration and operating system. Mac with integrated...