How can we help?
- What is the BixonBOX and what will it do for me?
- Why is the BizonBOX so expensive?
- Does the BizonBOX take full advantage of my GPU’s bandwidth?
- Will the BizonBOX work if my internal graphic card no longer works or has burned out?
- The BizonBOX doesn’t work. What should I do?
- What monitors do you recommend for use with the BizonBOX?
- How do I connect my BizonBOX and configure it properly?
- Can I run the BizonBOX through a different interface connection (e.g. DisplayPort, USB, HDMI (1.4 and/or 2.0), or FireWire)?
- Is it possible to connect two or more BizonBOX chassis? Does the BizonBOX support SLI configurations?
- Because the BizonBOX has two ports, does it support daisy chaining?
Below is quick checklist to help determine BizonBOX compatibility and which bundle is right for y...
– BizonBOX 2 and BizonBOX 2S: MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2016 MacBook Pro Retina, 1...
No. For this reason we recommend BizonBOX 2S and later upgrade to BizonBOX 3 (upgrade available; ...
Yes, but we highly recommend to buy one of our bundles. When installing your own GPU, please be ...
Compatible graphics cards (drivers support): NVIDIA GTX 750 NVIDIA GTX 760 NVIDIA GTX 770* NVIDI...
It depends on your Mac: – 2011-2015 Mac:We recommend BizonBOX 2S.Later you can upgrade to BizonBO...
– BizonBOX 2S –> BizonBOX 3: upgrade available Note: This is a good option if you own 2011–201...
You will need to connect the BizonBOX to your Mac. To take advantage of acceleration, you will ne...